It’s spring again and the new AERO Expo in Friedrichshafen is ahead of us. What is new and interesting this year?
We prepared many unusual and original new things that you must not miss!
This year the AERO will happen from 10. – 13. April Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Our main display will be located in the same spot as last year in Hall B3 at the stand 201, and also in the Hall A7 at the stand 107.
Pipistrel will present the following aircraft models at AERO:
- Virus SW 600 D with 600kg MTOM (under new DULV regulations)
Breaking news! It is our pleasure to inform you that we already got the first Permit to Fly for the Virus SW 600 D in Germany (view here)
- Alpha Trainer 535 D with 535kg MTOM (under new DULV regulations)
- Virus SW 121 (EASA TC for night VFR and intentional spins)
- Taurus 503
- Alpha Electro with its charging station
- Pipistrel Adventurer: new long-range very fuel-efficient model for the Great Air Race
- X-Alpha Simulator
- Panthera scale model
The crew at the Pipistrel booth will be very international: there will be our distributors from many different countries and you will be able to get service in more than 10 different languages!
…but that’s not all! We are preparing another great surprise this year! If you follow our website you noticed great changes in our Visual Corporate Image, our new logotype, the new look of our website… well, you didn’t think our AERO booth will escape this change, did you?
Have a good look at this image of last year’s booth… because you won’t see it anymore! 🙂