Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisition, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalised, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel d.o.o. we are looking for an Import/export specialist to join and become part of the Pipistrel team. You will be involved in import and export activities, maintaining customs documentation, customs clearance and compliance per Customs rules and regulations. Daily tasks will include:
- assuring compliance with local, EU and US customs, export control and sanctions regulations,
- creating import/export documentation,
- processing and ensuring accuracy of customs documentation,
- communication with suppliers, customers, freight forwarders and brokers,
- supporting material planning and procurement,
- organising the collection and delivery of goods,
- customs clearance of goods,
- maintaining all files and paperwork relating to import/export matters,
- supporting compliance with other rules, regulations and Textron policies as required,
- obtaining invoices and coordinating with other departments (purchase, sales, maintenance, after-sales, finance, accounting), and
- other duties as require.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- At least 5 years import/export experience in a manufacturing or trading environment,
- knowledge of customs and export control rules and regulations,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- excellent organization and time management skills,
- experience with Microsoft Office,
- proficiency in English (written and spoken).
What do we offer?
- Permanent and full-time employment with an evaluation period,
- dynamic and innovative work environment,
- interesting tasks, full of unique challenges at the headquarters of Pipistrel,
- great team of experts and a chance to work in an international environment,
- access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources.
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 17th July 2022 (CV must be added to your application).