Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisition, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalized, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel d.o.o. we are looking for a sales officer to join and become part of the Pipistrel team. As a new team member, you will be involved in the preparation of offers and customer inquiries, the preparation of related and supporting sales documentation, billing and invoices. Daily tasks will include:
- reviewing enquiries received from potential buyers,
- managing and monitoring the order records and the status of aircraft manufacture/service delivery,
- preparing quotations and invoices to customers,
- monitoring and securing payments (receivables)
- using IT tools and ensuring up-to-date records at all stages of the sales process,
- active communication with customers regarding products/services (order acceptance phases, production procedures, dispatch, and collection),
- preparing necessary supporting documentation required for the sale of products/services,
- working in teams and/or projects and with other departments.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- At least a V-level degree in economics or commerce,
- at least 2 years of previous experience in a similar job positions,
- excellent communication skills,
- effective communication and negotiation skills,
- knowledge of sales processes,
- experience with Microsoft Office,
- good knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment with a probationary period,
- a dynamic and innovative working environment,
- interesting tasks full of unique challenges,
- access to aviation knowledge, information, and professional training resources,
- a talented team of colleagues and the opportunity to work in an international environment,
- resources for professional training (internal and external),
- opportunities for personal and professional growth
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 17th July 2022 (CV must be added to your application).