Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisition, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalised, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o. we are looking for safety and reliability engineer to join the Pipistrel team. As Safety and Reliability engineers in Safety and Reliability department you will be involved in conducting safety analyses, reliability predictions and risk analyses. You will have the opportunity to work on internal, commercial and EU projects, and will be involved in collaborations with the rest of the departments. Daily tasks will include:
- Implementation of activities in the field of safety and reliability analysis of aircraft and systems and type certification according to PART 21 and ASTM regulations,
- implementation of activities in the part of environmental certification and noise certification, in the part of changes in type certification and implementation of safety and reliability analysis of aircraft and systems (FHA, PSSA, SSA, etc.),
- Specific Operation Risk Assessments,
- reliability predictions and analyses,
- deep involvement in the design process of Pipistrel new products, including certification activities and research programmes,
- definition of safety requirements and/or design requirements,
- involvement in many different types of aircraft (electric, hydrogen and internal combustion engine powered, prototypes and serial production; fixed wing aircrafts and VTOLs),
- internal, commercial and EU projects,
- intense collaboration with the rest of the departments and cooperants.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- Education in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or other technical discipline,
- knowledge of basic aircraft design processes, aeromechanics and aircraft structures, methods, and laws of light construction of aircraft, propulsion groups, engines and propellers, aircraft systems and operation of aircraft instruments,
- excellent problem solving, communication and collaboration skills, precise and patient character,
- proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision,
- strong ability to think out of the box,
- hands-on attitude,
- full proficiency in English.
What do we offer?
- Permanent and full-time employment, with an evaluation period,
- flexible working hours,
- dynamic and interesting teamwork in a young team,
- working for a creative and ambitious international company,
- access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources,
- opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 18th September 2022 (CV must be added to your application).