Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisition, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalised, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o. we are looking for mechatronics technician in the prototyping department to become part of the Pipistrel team. As a new team member, you will be involved in the assembly of mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic parts and the installation of metal and composite parts in aircraft. Daily tasks will include:
- self-assembly of basic mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components,
- installation of metal and composite parts in the aircraft and reporting on the work carried out,
- assembly of complex mechanical assemblies,
- troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and electro-mechanical systems,
- cooperation with R&D and other departments.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- A degree in a technical field,
- knowledge of mechanical assembly,
- knowledge of composite materials and processes,
- ability to read and understand technical documentation (plans, technical instructions, etc.),
- hands-on attitude, the ability to design and manufacture parts and work preparations,
- experience with Microsoft Office,
- passive knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
- Permanent and full-time employment with an evaluation period,
- flexible working hours,
- dynamic and innovative work environment,
- interesting tasks, full of unique challenges,
- working with a team of world-class experts in the development of new aircraft designs,
- great team of experts and a chance to work in an international environment,
- access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources.
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 30th September 2022 (CV must be added to your application).