Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisitions, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalised, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o. we are looking for Electrical Prototyping Technicians to join and become part of the Pipistrel team. The R&D Electrical Department plays a key role in the realisation of electric air mobility projects. As a technician, you will be involved in the design of architectures and electrical systems, their integration, technological processes and in preparing reports. Daily tasks will include:
- support for the design of architectures and electrical systems and components in aircraft
- assembly and testing of battery and electrical sub-assemblies
- integration of electrical systems in aircraft
- review and production of technical and technological documentation, reports for product certification
- fault identification, fault analysis and fault correction
- cooperation with other departments
What do we expect from the candidate?
- professional qualifications in mechatronics or electrical engineering
- a practical work attitudes
- experience in electrical systems wiring is desirable
- experience with Microsoft Office
- proficiency in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- permanent and full-time employment with an evaluation period
- flexible working hours
- dynamic and innovative work environment
- interesting tasks, full of unique challenges at the headquarters of Pipistrel
- great team of experts and a chance to work in an international environment
- access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 30th september 2022 (CV must be added to your application – we would be glad to receive it in English language).