Pipistrel, one of the recent Textron acquisition, is writing the future of aviation by developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, which are personalised, safe, environmentally friendly and enable affordable ways of flying to everyone.
For the company Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o. we are looking for Composite technicians to join and become part of the Pipistrel team. As a new team member, you will be involved in the manufacture of composite parts, the assembly of basic mechanical parts, painting, design and construction. Daily tasks will include:
- manufacture of composite parts in accordance with internal procedures and instructions, combining of composite and metal parts
- assembly of basic mechanical parts, implementation of different parts in the aircraft
- painting of composite parts, moulds and advanced lamination and assembly of complex mechanical parts
- cooperation with R&D and other departments
What do we expect from the candidate?
- a degree in a technical field
- knowledge of mechanical assembly is desirable
- knowledge of composite materials and processes
- ability to read and understand technical documentation (plans, technical instructions, etc.)
- hands-on attitude, the ability to design and manufacture parts and work preparations
- experience with Microsoft Office
- passive knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- permanent and full-time employment with an evaluation period
- flexible working hours
- dynamic and innovative work environment
- interesting tasks, full of unique challenges
- working with a team of world-class experts in the development of new aircraft designs
- great team of experts and a chance to work in an international environment
- access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources
We invite you to introduce yourself through our portal: https://cloud.pipistrel.si/application/ through 30th September 2022 (CV must be added to your application).